Energy and Materials are the master keys of the open challenge dominating our world and its future.
ICSEMA’16 is a meeting dedicated to cutting edge research that addresses scientific needs of academic researchers, industrial and professionals to explore new horizons of knowledge on various topics in interlink between materials and energy applications fields.
ICSEMA’16 is scheduled to include high quality contribution during presentation sessions, and also to engage participants in interesting discussion sessions.
Accepted abstracts followed by full paper submissions will be presented as oral or poster in the corresponding conference session listed in Topics of Interests.
ICSEMA’16 is an International Conference on Composite Materials & Renewable Energy Applications, from 21-23 Mars, in the city of Marrakech, Morocco.
The Conference discusses major research issues in the specified fields of interest and their applications in the business markets, in technical and industrial areas, from resource assessment to market and policy developments, drawing on leading experiences worldwide.
Conferences proceedings will bein-indexed journals in solar energy and materials
- A comprehensive presentation of the state-of-the-art as well as research development and challenges in the photovoltaic field.
- Discussion of the topics such as new materials, novel device concepts and applications.
- Analysis of the opportunities and barriers hindering photovoltaics development in the world and inMorocco
- To derive profit from the universal world experiences in the domain of solar energy.
- Supporting the foundation of national renewableenergy association in Morocco
- Giving the opportunity to discuss drawn practical recommendations on the subject.
Gala dinner will be hosted by the artist Abdelaziz Essakhi
The organizing committee inform you that the regestration will be hold as follow:
Sunday 20th March 2016 from 16h to 19h in COS'ONEE- Route de Targa, Marrakech See Here
Monday 21st March 2016 from 08h at Faculty of Sciences and Technics (FST)- 112 Boulevard Abdelkrim Al Khattabi, Marrakech See Here
PS: Thank you to present to the reception your receipt for validation of housing in the COS'ONEE
Important : Journal for publication
The publications that will be Selected going to be published in the journal:
We have the real pleasure to invite you to submit a paper to the first International Conference on Solar Energy and Materials (ICSEMA), which is taking place in Marrakech from 21 to 23 Mars 2016.read more